Thursday, August 20, 2009

Impostor





So...I've been given an AWARD! I know. I can't believe it either. Miss Mia author of http://fromtheboardoflucys.blogspot.com has given me the Honest Scrap Award! Thank you Mia.

Here are the rules:

* “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!* The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.* The recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.* Those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.* Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.

So...10 things you may or may not know about me...

1. actually I'm an impostor...or at least it feels like it...I don't really belong here...or here...or...here! There may not be any facts to support this conclusion of mine or the facts may prove the opposite...however, this is all a trick. Maybe you can relate?


2. love is a wonderful thing...my main squeeze is a teddy bear.


3. when I was little I was a kleptomaniac...only lasted a couple years...I don't think I've told anyone that....shhhhhh!


4. I'm terrified that people will laugh at me...even though...I'm a bit funny :)


5. I'm completely directionally challenged...but that's no secret.

6. I had to have knee surgery because I tore my meniscus while tying my shoelaces!!!

7. I believe in angels...they believe in me too.

8. My Venus is rising...apparently.

9. My Mars too I think

10. On new moons I write blank checks to make sure I always have enough money...Oh and yes I'm a bit of a hippy :)

the Honest scrap award goes toooooooooooo ooooo...
1. drunkloveheart.blogspot.com
2.little-birds.blogspot.com

I must apologies...I am breaking the rules...I am not well versed in the bloggy blog world so if you have any suggestions or if you feel someone is deserving of this prestigious award please let me know.









1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you thank you thank you. Now I wonder if I will ever do anything about it. hmn...?

    ReplyDelete